Thursday, October 16, 2008

~Mommy~

"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new."



I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine - she helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights.
I must say, she is the greatest. If not all, but to me, it's.

Mommy is the identification card's branch head, and working hard to serve the pupils.
When she come back home, Mommy cook and clear the home like any other full-time house wife.
And when she starts cooking ~
and what i can tell you is "A picture tells a thousand words"


*I felt so hungry ~*So, I don't suppose to tell you that what my Mommy is capable to do right?

All my culinary skills are actually being taught by Mommy and plus my "busy-bodyness".
I learn how to chop the vegetables, fruits etc.

I still remember my maiden fried rice.
After finish cooking it, I let Mommy test it out.
Outcome? Rubbish, but Mommy told me that first time cooking something, it's consider good to have such fried rice.

I felt the courage to continue in the cooking field, and starts to make my own way out.
Now, I'm able to cook something great to eat. All thanks to her for the Sentence she encourage me.
Mommy and Daddy posing in front of the Merry-Go-Round.

Ha, Mommy sometimes enjoy Ice-Cream too.
That picture was taken when My Family went to Philippine.
Mommy love gardening lot, you can see flowers everywhere.
the flowers are as lovely as my Mommy.

I'm so proud to have such Gorgeous and Elegant Mommy!

The sweetest sounds to mortals given
Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven.

1 comment:

Economic Analyst said...

Great BLOG! Please visit mine below and check the links!
The Coming Depression