Thursday, October 16, 2008

~Daddy~


He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.
And i watched him for all my life,
for all he did,

One father is more than a hundred Schoolemasters.
Dad, you're someone to look up to no matter how tall I've grown.

The greatest gift I ever had
Came from God; I call him Dad!



Daddy's about 60-ish and still as energetic as a teenager! every morning, he would go out for breakfast with his buddies!
Before Daddy's retirement, he's a dedicated technician.

Once he told me before, he always tried to help those schools which really need help by getting more funding for them. "Helping others" will always be his Motto, which I carried it out until now.

"Sharing is Caring", this is what i learned from Daddy. Watch how he share his everything with others.

Yes, Daddy is VERY VERY VERY happy when look at his Grand Daughter- Nicole.
Imagine how Daddy's face was when he's smiling.

I still remember how my dad treat me when I was still a lil chap who run and fooling around.
I was being scolded so badly because of my misbehavior. As i grow older, I found out that the treatment were being soften and getting better.

And dad told me, "Before 18, you're like a children to me, and I have to be strict to you; but after 18, you're more to a friend to me."
I'm really glad that I hear that. Without a doubt, I think not much father will say that to his children.


This is a crystal stone where i bought it from Kedah (Northern part of Malaysia). When I bought it back home, Daddy question me, why do you waste money for a stone?
But after my explanation, Daddy accept it.

One day, Mommy phone me and told that Daddy did something odd by drawing a pair of eye at the crystal and said it looks like an Owl. And yeah! it really did! How creative he's.


Dad love doing something himself, like hand-craft, gardening etc.
from the picture above, the wind-bell was being produced by Daddy. I'm so proud of that, and i always told my friends about that.
"My dad create wind-bell, and more then 20 of them around my house"
and reply I got from my friends?
" Oh My God, you have a great Daddy!"
"You're so lucky"
etc etc..


Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad.

I love my father as the stars - he's a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart.


Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.

No comments: