Monday, October 20, 2008

Michael

This is Eldest among four of us. This is the picture of Michael. He's currently located at Vietnam with his family.

This is the picture of Michael with his dearest family.
Michael's wife aka my sister-in-law aka Verolika, who is originate from Medan, Indonesia.
The baby there, is Nicole, and she's CUTE. (Feel like wanna pinch Nicole face!)


Previously, Michael had worked overseas such as Sweden, Philippine and now Vietnam. it's a good experience and kinda enjoyable to work outstation, however it's tiring.

I rarely have the chance to met him now as he's working at other country and rarely have the holiday to come home. Even though he might come back for time to time, but I felt miserable when I always fail to meet him as I continually crushed the time he came back.

I'm so jealous when I see this picture!
Snow ~ I want snow!
This picture was taken at Sweden. Oh my!

To me, Michael is good at administration plus technology wise. Since I was a young chap, I learn most of the computer skills from him.

Of course, I had discovered collection skills on first day cover from Michael. However, my first day cover collection only stays for like 3 years.

Michael love cactus too! This is one HUGE cactus from Cameron Highland~

Ha, these two pictures with film frame are taken during the visit to Langkawi~
hm.. wonder what he's "Yerrr'ing" at...

You guys are able to get contact to his blog @ HERE.
Yea, he's updating his blog =D

No comments: